LEVEL 1 PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP
1 Weekend, 10:30 to 16:30 (Saturday and Sunday) or
4 Evenings, 18:30 to 21:00 (Mon. Tues. Thu. Fri.)
MAX PARTICIPANTS: 8
Fee : £
295.00 250.00 Special Offer!
Our main focus is “The Camera“, you will learn all its most important functions and how to use it in Fully Advanced Exposure Mode, (F/Stops, Shutter/Speeds, ISO).
With hands-on experience (70% practice/30% theory) and projects throughout the 2 days or 4 evenings, you will feel in control of your camera and gain a thorough understanding of “The Triangle of Exposure“.
- Introduction to Digital Capture
- Getting to know your Camera (How light is captured & transformed into images)
- Camera Resolution (Megapixels) and Print Size
- File Formats (Tiff, Jpg, Raw)
- Lenses (Focal Lengths, Macro, Prime & Zoom Lenses)
- Manual and Autofocus (Focusing Points, Autofocus Lock, Single or Continuous Focus)
- Manual Exposure (ISO, Shutter Speeds, F/Stops and The Light Meter)
- Metering Modes (Evaluative, Matrix, Spot Metering)
- Depth of Field (Shallow, Deep, Hyper Focal Distance)
- Motion (Freezing, Blurring & Panning)
- Picture Styles / Picture Control (Colour, Black and White, Sepia etc…)
For a Limited time this workshop is offered at £250 instead of £295!
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further information