LEVEL 1 PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP
(For Total Beginners)
1 Weekend, 10:30 to 16:30 (Saturday and Sunday) or
4 Evenings, 18:30 to 21:00 (Mon. Tues. Thu. Fri.)
MAX PARTICIPANTS: 8
Fee : £
295.00 250.00 Special Offer!
This Workshop is your first and most important step into the magic world of Photography.
Our main focus is “The Camera“, you will learn all its most important functions and how to use it in Fully Advanced Exposure Mode, (F/Stops, Shutter/Speeds, ISO).
With hands-on experience (70% practice/30% theory) and projects throughout the 2 days or 4 evenings, you will feel in control of your camera and gain a thorough understanding of “The Triangle of Exposure“.
- Introduction to Digital Capture
- Getting to know your Camera (How light is captured & transformed into images)
- Camera Resolution (Megapixels) and Print Size
- File Formats (Tiff, Jpg, Raw)
- Lenses (Focal Lengths, Macro, Prime & Zoom Lenses)
- Manual and Autofocus (Focusing Points, Autofocus Lock, Single or Continuous Focus)
- Manual Exposure (ISO, Shutter Speeds, F/Stops and The Light Meter)
- Metering Modes (Evaluative, Matrix, Spot Metering)
- Depth of Field (Shallow, Deep, Hyper Focal Distance)
- Motion (Freezing, Blurring & Panning)
- Picture Styles / Picture Control (Colour, Black and White, Sepia etc…)
For a Limited time this workshop is offered at £250 instead of £295!
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further information