LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This site and certain other linked web pages on servers (otherwise noted as the “Sites”) are owned and operated by Antonio Leanza Companies Ltd. “LSP Coaching & Training and London School of Photography are trading names of Antonio Leanza Companies Ltd, Registered in England and Wales, Reg. Number 06511112 – VAT Reg. Number 930454245”.
Please read the following sections carefully, as they contain the Legal Terms and Conditions covering the use of the Sites.
Inquiries or concerns regarding this Legal Terms and Conditions may be sent by any of the following: via e-mail to email@example.com or by writing to London School of Photography – The Boutique Workplace- 5 Southampton Place, London WC1A 2DA.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (OTHERWISE NOTED AS THIS “AGREEMENT”) CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITES. BY USING THE SITES, YOU ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
No materials from the Sites may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, re-deliver using framing technology, transmitted or distributed in any way without LSP Coaching and Training’s written permission; provided however, that users may download one copy of the materials on any single computer and print a copy of the materials for use in learning about, evaluating or acquiring LSP Coaching and Training services or products.
No other permission is granted. No permission is granted to use the Sites’ icons, addresses or other means to hyperlink other websites with any page in the Sites. Prior written permission must be obtained from LSP Coaching and Training to hyperlink in any manner to the Sites.
The content of the Sites, including all text and graphic images, is copyrighted by LSP Coaching and Training, its affiliates and the original copyright holder. The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Sites are registered or unregistered trademarks of LSP Coaching and Training, its affiliates or others. Nothing contained on the Sites shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark or copyrightable material displayed without the written permission of LSP Coaching and Training or such other third party that may own the trademark or copyrightable material. You may not, without written permission, use any such marks or the “LSP Coaching and Training” name, including in any manner that disparages or discredits “LSP Coaching and Training”.
LSP accepts workshop bookings on a first come, first-serve basis.
Full payment must be received to guarantee your space reservation.
It is your sole responsibility to read the syllabus to book the appropriate level.
If in doubt about your level, you must call us to be assessed and advised accordingly.
Bookings can only be rescheduled with 14 days (2 Weeks) notice and must be taken within three months of the original booking.
We reserve the right to deny any applicant.
To honour our commitment to our clients, we don’t have a minimum number of students to run a workshop and will run every workshop even with only one student booked. In this case, the workshop automatically becomes a One to One class with half the hours of the original workshop. As a One to One class, all content can be delivered in less time as the trainer’s attention is individual. For 4 Days Workshops, classes with only one student will run on Monday and Tuesday from 10:30 to 16:30. For Weekend workshops, classes with only one student will run on Saturday from 10:30 to 16:30. For 4 Evenings workshops, classes with only one student will run on Monday and Tuesday from 18:30 to 21:00. For 8 Evenings workshops, classes with only one student will run on four evenings, Monday to Friday (with Wednesday off) from 18:30 to 21:00.
Liability, Refunds, Cancellations
In the event a workshop is cancelled, for any reason, the extent of our liability is limited to the return of fees paid to us.
All workshop participants accept full responsibility for personal injury and personal losses during the period of the course or workshop. Applications and payments are an acknowledgement of the terms and conditions as outlined on this site.
All participants will be refunded IN FULL if LSP cancels a workshop.
- If you decide to withdraw from a Weekend, Evening or Daily Workshops, you must inform us at least 21 Days (3 Weeks) before the first day of class; We will refund your fees, less a £45 withdrawal fee for Weekend and Evening Workshops under £350 value and £95 for Workshops of up to £745 value.
- No refund of fees will be made if you book your Workshop or Course within the 21 Days or 6 Weeks minimum notice period and you decide to withdraw.
- No refund of fees will be made for workshops or courses that have been rescheduled.
- No refund of fees will be made for workshops or courses that have exceeded 3 months from their original confirmation date.
- No refund of fees will be made for no-shows, for withdrawal after the Course or Workshop starts or for booking onto the wrong level.
- No refund of fees will be made after completion of any Course or Workshop.
- No refund of fees will be made for discounted workshops.
- No refund of fee will be made for bookings that are made before you have a valid UK Visa. (Please make sure you are allowed in the UK first.)
- Gift Vouchers are not refundable and must be used within 12 months of their issue date.
- Gift Vouchers can also be extended with 14 days (2 Weeks) notice from the expiry date.
- Deposits are not refundable.
- If you decide to withdraw from a Professional Photography Course (Full Time, Part Time or Flexi) you must inform us at least 6 Weeks before the first day of class; We will refund your fees, less a £295 withdrawal fee.
Our obligations to the professionals who teach at the Centre dictate that no refund of payments will be made to you if you do not notify us of your withdrawal before the start of the Course or Workshop. You must give 21 (3 Weeks) notice for the Weekend, Evening or Daily Workshops and 6 Weeks notice for the Professional Photography Courses (Full Time, Part Time or Flexi).
CHANGES TO WEBSITE INCLUDING LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
LSP Coaching and Training reserve the right to alter or delete the material from the Sites at any time and may, at any time and in its sole discretion, revise the terms of this Agreement by updating this posting.
Users are bound by any such revision and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current terms of this Agreement.