WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP
(Level Required: Intermediate with a Thorough Knowledge of the Digital Photography Level 1 and Level 2 Syllabus)
1 Weekend, 10:30 to 16:30 (Saturday and Sunday)
MAX PARTICIPANTS: 8
Fee : £ 345.00
With our help, this could be the beginning of an exciting new chapter in your life.
As a photographer, being part of a wedding is an amazing experience. Capturing those beautiful fleeting moments is both a privilege and a big responsibly, one that shouldn’t be taken lightly.
Weddings incorporate many different types of photography, still life, portraiture and perhaps most importantly photojournalism, the ability to document the day in a thoughtful, unobtrusive manner, capturing the true spirit of the day.
This Workshop will help you to prepare for the most challenging real life event there is by simulating realistic photographic situations as well as interesting and dynamic theory discussions. You will come away with an understanding of how to approach this field of photography with confidence and curiosity to get your new career started.
Being responsible for capturing the memories of the most important day of a couples life is what makes wedding photography so special, it will make you a better photographer in every way.
- Wedding photography – expecting the unexpected
- Understanding various lighting conditions and working within the constraints of natural/ambient light.
- Manual vs priority settings – benefits and potential pitfalls.
- Practical Still life session: Bridal details – macro techniques & composition.
- Pre-Wedding/Portrait shoot: A playful portrait session, student on student in a relaxed setting
- How to communicate with your clients and manage their expectations both prior to and during their wedding day.
- Bridal Prep Shoot: Working with a model, simulating Bridal preparation with Hair & Make-Up Artist
- Portrait session on Location
- Working in shadow & direct sunlight
- Composition, Direction and Posing
- Experimenting with depth of field and motion/shutter speeds using various focal lengths
- Using reflectors and On-camera Flash/Speedlights
- Sources of inspiration – Wedding photographers & Photojournalists: a look at their body of work & visual language
- Workflow – From RawFile to finished image.
Mobile: +44 (0) 7976 762 156 Email: Lsp@LspTraining.co.uk
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further information