Almost everybody needs, at some point in life, to have a good portrait made by a professional.
It is one of the most rewarding fields too. Most of us wish, as photographers, to be able to take great portraits of our family, friends, and also to capture striking images of people and cultures when traveling.
Taking pictures of people can be a challenge even for an experienced photographer.
This very practical course will help you to take your portraits to the next level, control the light for the best portrait shot and gain confidence as a photographer.
Lighting on the Move, you will learn how to take great portraits using very little equipment and getting the most of Natural light and Speedlights.
- Challenges and joys of photographing people
- Light and its behaviour (direction, intensity and quality)
- Natural Light
- Artificial Light
- Candid Portraits
- Managing Natural Light
- Managing Artificial Light
- Reflector and Retractors
- Combining Natural & Artificial Light
- Environmental Portraits
- On-camera Flash and Speedlights
- Speedlight accessories
- Corporate Portraiture
- Formal & Ceremonial Portraiture
- Location shooting