Career Coaching Workshop
With the help and advice of established professionals, this workshop will guide you through the process, and all the steps you need to take to start your career as a photographer.
You will receive personal feedback about your photographs, tips and methods on how to improve it, ways to present it, where to start selling it, and how to gain an inside view into the photography market.
- The Professional Presentation Methods (Portfolios, Prints, Photo Books, Webpages, iPad, Social Networks)
- Individual Portfolio Reviews and group discussions (tips on how to edit your work and present your images)
- Different fields of Photography (Fashion, Portrait, Product, Editorial, Advertising, Stock Photography, Fine Art, etc…)
- The steps to establish yourself as a photographer
- Marketing your work
- Agents (the role of an agent and how to find one)
- Clients (business structures of different clients like magazines, publishers and advertising agency)
- Model and Property Releases
- Copyrights and Royalties
- Estimates and Invoices (how to write estimates and invoices for different fields of photography)