4 DAYS PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP - Level 1 & 2
4 Days, ( Mon. Tue. Thu. Fri.) 10:30 to 16:30
MAX PARTICIPANTS: 6
595.00 550.00 Special Offer!
In this Photography Workshop, you breathe and live photography for 4 Days.
With hands-on experience (70% practice / 30% theory) and projects (on location with your Coach / Instructor and on assignment by yourself) throughout the 5 days, by the end of the 4 workshop you will feel extremely empowered, fully in control of your camera and will see the world with brand new eyes.
- Introduction to Digital Capture
- Getting to know your Camera (How light is captured & transformed into images)
- Camera Resolution (Megapixels) and Print Size
- File Formats (Tiff, Jpg, Raw)
- Lenses (Focal Lengths, Macro, Prime & Zoom Lenses)
- Manual and Autofocus (Focusing Points, Autofocus Lock, Single or Continuous Focus)
- Manual Exposure (ISO, Shutter Speeds, F/Stops and The Light Meter)
- Metering Modes (Evaluative, Matrix, Spot Metering)
- Depth of Field (Shallow, Deep, Hyper Focal Distance)
- Motion (Freezing, Blurring & Panning)
- Picture Styles / Picture Control (Colour, Black and White, Sepia etc…)
- Aperture Priority, Shutter Speed Priority and Program Modes
- Scene Modes
- White Balance (Pre-set and Custom)
- The Temperature of Light (Natural & Artificial Colour Cast)
- Composition (Framing)
- Elements of Design (Seeing vs Looking)
- Lenses and Perspective (the right choice of focal length)
- People & Places
- Theme Photography
- Introduction to Flash Photography
For a Limited time this workshop is offered at £550 instead of £595!
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further information